- 100% comfortSoft cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Coverseamed neck with lay flat collar
- Tag-free neck label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Comfortable rib knit cuffs
- Sport Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester; Light Steel is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
U.S. Army H-34s had little participation in Vietnam, and did not fly in the assault helicopter role,
but a quantity were supplied to the Republic of Vietnam Air Force (RVNAF).
These saw little use due to a lack of spare parts.
USMC H-34s were also among the first helicopter gunships trialled in theatre.
The H-34 remained in service with United States Army and Marine Corps aviation units into the late 1960s