- High-quality sweatshirt that is heavy enough to endure the cold as well as the years
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy instead of the perfect fit, go a size or 2 up
- 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
On 1 July 1963, the 2nd Squadron, 1st Cavalry was relieved of their duties to the 3rd Armored Division,
United States Army, Europe and reassigned to the 2nd Armored Division at Fort Hood, Texas. On 8 August 1967,
the unit left Fort Hood for Vietnam where they were attached to the 4th Infantry Division, headquartered in Pleiku.
During their service in the Central Highlands, troopers saw action in Pleiku, Ð?k Tô, Suoi Doi, Kon Tum, An Khê and many other nameless stretches of road and jungle.
In May 1969, the squadron was transferred to Task Force South in Phan Thi?t and was attached to the 1st Field Force, Vietnam.
Now operating in the rice paddies and rubber plantations of Vietnam, the Blackhawks further distinguished themselves in actions around Phan Thit,
Song Mao, Phan Rang and their environs. 2-1 Cavalry departed Vietnam in October 1970, leaving Cam Ranh Bay for reassignment to
the 2nd Armored Division at Fort Hood, Texas.