- 100% comfortSoft cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Coverseamed neck with lay flat collar
- Tag-free neck label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Comfortable rib knit cuffs
- Sport Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester; Light Steel is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
The 50th Infantry Regiment is a United States Army infantry regiment.
Reorganized and redesignated 1 July 1963 as the 1st Battalion, 50th Infantry
Assigned as part of the 198th Infantry Brigade, after the Brigade's reactivation on 15 May 2007 at Fort Benning, Georgia,
to serve as an Infantry Training Brigade.