- High-quality sweatshirt that is heavy enough to endure the cold as well as the years
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy instead of the perfect fit, go a size or 2 up
- 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
The 26th Cavalry Regiment (Philippine Scouts) (26th CAV (PS)) was part of U.S. Army Forces Far East's Philippine Department, during World War II. The 26th engaged in the last cavalry charge in the history of the U.S. cavalry. The American Battle Monuments Commission list 301 dead who were members of this regiment interred at Manila American Cemetery and Memorial.