- 100% comfortSoft cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Coverseamed neck with lay flat collar
- Tag-free neck label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Comfortable rib knit cuffs
- Sport Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester; Light Steel is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
The 56th Artillery Command is a two-star command of the United States Army pending reactivation in October of 2021.
The unit was originally formed in 1942 with the last period of active service being 1963 through 1991 utilizing
the nuclear Pershing Missle System. MG Stephen J. Maranian will head the Army’s 56th Artillery Command from its future
headquarters in Mainz-Kastel, near the Army's existing four-star headquarters in Wiesbaden. In 1968 the group created
the Pershing Professionals Badge to recognize individual proficiency on the Pershing missile system. It was awarded through 1979.
The Superior Unit Award was presented to the 56th Field Artillery Command and its subordinate units for service during
the Pershing II fielding, 1 Nov.