- 100% comfortSoft cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Coverseamed neck with lay flat collar
- Tag-free neck label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Comfortable rib knit cuffs
- Sport Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester; Light Steel is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
The 371st ASA Company was formed by the United States Army Security Agency in 1962 as Company C, 313th ASA Bn. The unit deployed to the Republic of Vietnam on 01 August 1966 as the 10th Radio Research Company and was one of the first complete ASA DSUs (direct support units) to be deployed, later redesignated as the 371st Radio Research Company on 15 October 1966 with support to the 1st Cavalry Division.