- High-quality sweatshirt that is heavy enough to endure the cold as well as the years
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy instead of the perfect fit, go a size or 2 up
- 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
The 16th Cavalry Regiment is a Regiment of the United States Army first established in 1916.
Currently the regiment includes three squadrons (1st, 2nd, and 3rd), all assigned to the 316th Cavalry Brigade,
Fort Benning, Georgia, supporting the United States Army Armor School.