- 100% comfortSoft cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Coverseamed neck with lay flat collar
- Tag-free neck label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Comfortable rib knit cuffs
- Sport Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester; Light Steel is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
The 15th Cavalry Regiment is a cavalry regiment of the United States Army. It was one of the Expansion Units originally
established for the Spanish–American War, but has been a general workhorse unit ever since.
Revolution broke out in Cuba in 1906, and a Marine expeditionary force was sent to the island to establish and maintain
law and order. In mid-1906 Cuban internal strife caused the United States to invoke the Platt Amendment and send troops to
the island nation in an attempt to restore order.