- 100% comfortSoft cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Coverseamed neck with lay flat collar
- Tag-free neck label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Comfortable rib knit cuffs
- Sport Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester; Light Steel is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
The 15th Cavalry Regiment is a cavalry regiment of the United States Army. It was one of the Expansion Units originally
established for the Spanish–American War, but has been a general workhorse unit ever since.
The 15th Cavalry embarked for the Philippines to quell an insurrection in the United States newly acquired territory.
The fierce combat in the Philippine jungles against the savage Moros forged the spirit of the regiment in fire and blood;
a spirit exemplified in the motto the regiment chose for itself - Tous pour un, un pour Tous (all for one, one for all).