- High-quality sweatshirt that is heavy enough to endure the cold as well as the years
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy instead of the perfect fit, go a size or 2 up
- 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
The 40th Field Artillery Regiment was first constituted in the National Army as the 40th Field Artillery on 5 July 1918
The 40th participated in eleven Vietnam War campaigns
The Regiment’s last combat action came in the Southwest Asia conflict, aka the First Gulf War.