- 100% comfortSoft cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Coverseamed neck with lay flat collar
- Tag-free neck label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Comfortable rib knit cuffs
- Sport Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester; Light Steel is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
The 15th Cavalry Regiment is a cavalry regiment of the United States Army. It was one of the Expansion Units
originally established for the Spanish–American War, but has been a general workhorse unit ever since.
Troop G served in the Vietnam War from 1971 to 1972, being equipped at that time with the M551 Sheridan Armored
Reconnaissance/Airborne Assault Vehicle (AR/AAV).