- High-quality sweatshirt that is heavy enough to endure the cold as well as the years
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy instead of the perfect fit, go a size or 2 up
- 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
The 1st Cavalry division experienced its first combat in the Admiralty Islands, units landing at Los Negros on 29 February 1944.
Momote airstrip was secured against great odds. Attacks by Japanese were thrown back, and the enemy force surrounded by
the end of March. Nearby islands were taken in April and May. The division next took part in the invasion of Leyte,
20 October 1944, captured Tacloban and the adjacent airstrip, advanced along the north coast, and secured Leyte Valley,
elements landing on and securing Samar Island. Moving down Ormoc Valley (in Leyte) and across the Ormoc plain,
the division reached the west coast of Leyte 1 January 1945.