- High-quality sweatshirt that is heavy enough to endure the cold as well as the years
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy instead of the perfect fit, go a size or 2 up
- 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
The 15th Cavalry Regiment is a cavalry regiment of the United States Army. It was one of the Expansion Units originally
established for the Spanish–American War, but has been a general workhorse unit ever since.
The 15th Cavalry Regiment met this criteria and, in March 1987, was reactivated at Fort Knox, Kentucky, by the activation
of its 5th Squadron (Sabers). On 1 May 2018, the 2nd Squadron (Lions) was activated. Both Squadrons, as part of the 194th Armored Brigade,
are charged with the mission of training the U.S. Army's enlisted Cavalry Scouts.