- 100% comfortSoft cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Coverseamed neck with lay flat collar
- Tag-free neck label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Comfortable rib knit cuffs
- Sport Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester; Light Steel is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
Upon its arrival at Artillery Kaserne, the 46th Group was assigned to Seventh Army Artillery and within thirty days it had been given a Command Maintenance Inspection, an Operational Readiness Test, and declared fully operational. In July of 1959 the Group was attached to VII Corps Artillery for peacetime administration and operations only. The subordination to VII Corps Artillery lasted until July 1960 when the Group reverted to Seventh Army Artillery control.
The Group has also participated, to some extent, in every major CPX and FTX conducted within Seventh Army and USAREUR since its arrival in Germany. These include "Wintershield I and II" and "April Shower '60 and '61" plus several of the "Quicktrain" and "Roadbound" exercises.