- 15 oz (0.44 l)
- Rounded corners
The 2nd Cavalry Division was a cavalry division of the United States Army.
As organized, 2nd Cavalry Division was to be an integrated division.
In November 1942 the War Department directed that the 2nd Cavalry Division would be reactivated and that two new black regiments would be assigned.
The 2nd Cavalry Division activated on 25 February 1943 with headquarters at Fort Clark. The 9th and 27th Cavalry, active at the Texas post, were the assigned troops of the 5th Cavalry Brigade. The 10th Cavalry and the 28th Cavalry, located at Camp Lockett, made up the 4th Cavalry Brigade.