- 100% comfortSoft cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Coverseamed neck with lay flat collar
- Tag-free neck label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Comfortable rib knit cuffs
- Sport Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester; Light Steel is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
The 176th Aviation Company (air-mobile light) was activated on 1 October 1965, at Fort Benning, Georgia by Third Army General Order 308. The same order formulated The 411th Transportation Detachment and The 454th Signal Detachment. During the period of mobilization. The company and its detachments were under The Command or The 44th Aviation Battalion (provisional) 10th Aviation Group, Fort Benning, Georgia.