- High-quality sweatshirt that is heavy enough to endure the cold as well as the years
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy instead of the perfect fit, go a size or 2 up
- 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
The 176th Aviation Company (air-mobile light) was activated on 1 October 1965, at Fort Benning, Georgia by Third Army General Order 308. The same order formulated The 411th Transportation Detachment and The 454th Signal Detachment. During the period of mobilization. The company and its detachments were under The Command or The 44th Aviation Battalion (provisional) 10th Aviation Group, Fort Benning, Georgia.