- 100% comfortSoft cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Coverseamed neck with lay flat collar
- Tag-free neck label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Comfortable rib knit cuffs
- Sport Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester; Light Steel is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
The 15th Psychological Operations Battalion was originally constituted on 29 October 1965 in the Regular Army as the 15th Psychological Operations Battalion.It activated on 20 December 1965 at Fort Bragg, NC, and inactivated there on 13 September 1972.Redesignated on 30 October 1975 as Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 15th Psychological Operations Battalion, the 15th was concurrently withdrawn from the Regular Army, allotted to the Army Reserve, and activated at Fort Thomas, KY.