- High-quality sweatshirt that is heavy enough to endure the cold as well as the years
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy instead of the perfect fit, go a size or 2 up
- 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
The 15th Psychological Operations Battalion was originally constituted on 29 October 1965 in the Regular Army as the 15th Psychological Operations Battalion.It activated on 20 December 1965 at Fort Bragg, NC, and inactivated there on 13 September 1972.Redesignated on 30 October 1975 as Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 15th Psychological Operations Battalion, the 15th was concurrently withdrawn from the Regular Army, allotted to the Army Reserve, and activated at Fort Thomas, KY.