- 100% comfortSoft cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Coverseamed neck with lay flat collar
- Tag-free neck label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Comfortable rib knit cuffs
- Sport Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester; Light Steel is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
The 14th Psychological Operations Battalion in 1943.. Other than campaign participation credit in Rhineland: Ardennes-Alsace, nothing is known about this first unit. During the Korean War, the 1st Radio Broadcasting and Leaflet Battalion was formed. In 1954, reorganization occurred to form the 14th Radio Broadcasting and Leaflet Battalion which was again reorganized as the 14th Psychological Warfare Battalion in 1958. The last change came in 1965 with the formation of the 7th Psychological Operations Group that included the 14th Psychological Operations Battalion...Both the 7th Group and the 14th Bn are now reserve units.