- High-quality sweatshirt that is heavy enough to endure the cold as well as the years
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy instead of the perfect fit, go a size or 2 up
- 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
The 14th Psychological Operations Battalion in 1943.. Other than campaign participation credit in Rhineland: Ardennes-Alsace, nothing is known about this first unit. During the Korean War, the 1st Radio Broadcasting and Leaflet Battalion was formed. In 1954, reorganization occurred to form the 14th Radio Broadcasting and Leaflet Battalion which was again reorganized as the 14th Psychological Warfare Battalion in 1958. The last change came in 1965 with the formation of the 7th Psychological Operations Group that included the 14th Psychological Operations Battalion...Both the 7th Group and the 14th Bn are now reserve units.