- 100% comfortSoft cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Coverseamed neck with lay flat collar
- Tag-free neck label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Comfortable rib knit cuffs
- Sport Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester; Light Steel is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
The distinctive unit insignia was originally authorized for the 353d Psychological Operations Battalion on 16 Feb 1971. It was redesignated for the 12th Psychological Operations Battalion on 16 Jun 1996.That for the regiments and separate battalions of the Army Reserve: From a wreath Gray and Sable the Lexington Minute Man Proper. The statue of the Minute Man, Captain John Parker (H.H. Kitson, sculptor), stands on the common in Lexington, Massachusetts.