- 100% comfortSoft cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Coverseamed neck with lay flat collar
- Tag-free neck label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Comfortable rib knit cuffs
- Sport Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester; Light Steel is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
The 10th Psychological Operations Battalion was originally constituted on 7 November 1967 in the Regular Army as the 10th Psychological Operations Battalion. It activated on 1 December 1967 in Vietnam, operating in the Mekong Delta. The unit inactivated 17 April 1971 at Fort Lewis, WA.Redesignated on 30 October 1975 as Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 10th Psychological Operations Battalion, the unit was concurrently withdrawn from the Regular Army, allotted to the Army Reserve, and activated at St. Louis, MO.