- High-quality sweatshirt that is heavy enough to endure the cold as well as the years
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy instead of the perfect fit, go a size or 2 up
- 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
The 10th Psychological Operations Battalion was originally constituted on 7 November 1967 in the Regular Army as the 10th Psychological Operations Battalion. It activated on 1 December 1967 in Vietnam, operating in the Mekong Delta. The unit inactivated 17 April 1971 at Fort Lewis, WA.Redesignated on 30 October 1975 as Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 10th Psychological Operations Battalion, the unit was concurrently withdrawn from the Regular Army, allotted to the Army Reserve, and activated at St. Louis, MO.