- 100% comfortSoft cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Coverseamed neck with lay flat collar
- Tag-free neck label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Comfortable rib knit cuffs
- Sport Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester; Light Steel is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
The 8th PSYOP Battalion has a long and honorable history reaching back to the early days of the Vietnam War. Unfortunately, those first days of PSYOP in Vietnam are rather murky. We know in general when units arrived and how they were changed and constantly enlarged. We do not know the exact order of the movement of men from one unit to another. We have many interviews but no official orders. So, in the first part of this report, “The Detachments,” we draw conclusions from soldiers who were in those units. The history is accurate, but not complete.