- High-quality sweatshirt that is heavy enough to endure the cold as well as the years
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy instead of the perfect fit, go a size or 2 up
- 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
The 36th Armored Infantry was formed on 1 July 1916 at Brownsville, Texas from elements of the 4th Infantry, 26th Infantry and 28th Infantry. It was assigned to the 12th Division on 5 July 1918, relieved from the 12th Division 31 January 1919, and inactivated at Fort Jay New York on 13 October 1921.The 36th was reassigned to the Ninth Infantry Division on 24 March 1923 and relieved from the Ninth Infantry Division on 1 August 1940. It was redesignated the 36th Infantry (Armored) on 15 April 1941 and reassigned to the Third Armored Division. On 1 July 1942 it was redesignated the 36th Armored Infantry Regiment. The regiment's first commander was Walton Walker.