- High-quality sweatshirt that is heavy enough to endure the cold as well as the years
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy instead of the perfect fit, go a size or 2 up
- 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
The 83rd Field Artillery Regiment is a regiment of the Field Artillery Branch of the United States Army.The 1st Battalion, 83rd Artillery was formed in 1966 at Fort Sill, Oklahoma. The battalion departed for Vietnam in October 1966 and remained there until 1971 when the unit was stood down. In Vietnam, the 83rd was originally at Bear Cat, Nui Dat and Xuân Lộc but later moved to many other locations in Vietnam.