- High-quality sweatshirt that is heavy enough to endure the cold as well as the years
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy instead of the perfect fit, go a size or 2 up
- 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
The 1st Battalion 83rd Artillery Regiment was a US Army Artillery Battalion formed in 1966 at Fort Sill, OK. The Battalion departed for Vietnam in October 1966 and remained there until 1971 when the unit stood down. In Vietnam, the 83rd started at Bear Cat, Nui Dat, and Xuan Loc, and later moved north to Phu Bai, between Da Nang and Hue.