- 100% comfortSoft cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Coverseamed neck with lay flat collar
- Tag-free neck label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Comfortable rib knit cuffs
- Sport Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester; Light Steel is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
The 1st Battalion 83rd Artillery Regiment was a US Army Artillery Battalion formed in 1966 at Fort Sill, OK. The Battalion departed for Vietnam in October 1966 and remained there until 1971 when the unit stood down. In Vietnam, the 83rd started at Bear Cat, Nui Dat, and Xuan Loc, and later moved north to Phu Bai, between Da Nang and Hue.