- High-quality sweatshirt that is heavy enough to endure the cold as well as the years
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy instead of the perfect fit, go a size or 2 up
- 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
The 14th Aviation Battalion was constituted on 2 Sept 1964, in the Regular Army as Headquarters, Headquarters Company, 14th Aviation Battalion and was activated on 3 Sept 1964, (1) at Ft Benning, Georgia. The Battalion Headquarters arrived in Saigon, RVN on 14 Oct 1964, (2) and was assigned to the United States Army Support Command Vietnam. On 21 Oct 1964, Headquarters, 14th Aviation Battalion moved from Saigon to Nha Trang. The Battalion was declared operational on 17 Nov 1964. The 14th Aviation Battalion was composed originally of the following companies and supporting detachments.