- 100% comfortSoft cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Coverseamed neck with lay flat collar
- Tag-free neck label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Comfortable rib knit cuffs
- Sport Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester; Light Steel is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
The 14th Aviation Battalion was constituted on 2 Sept 1964, in the Regular Army as Headquarters, Headquarters Company, 14th Aviation Battalion and was activated on 3 Sept 1964, (1) at Ft Benning, Georgia. The Battalion Headquarters arrived in Saigon, RVN on 14 Oct 1964, (2) and was assigned to the United States Army Support Command Vietnam. On 21 Oct 1964, Headquarters, 14th Aviation Battalion moved from Saigon to Nha Trang. The Battalion was declared operational on 17 Nov 1964. The 14th Aviation Battalion was composed originally of the following companies and supporting detachments.