- 100% comfortSoft cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Coverseamed neck with lay flat collar
- Tag-free neck label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Comfortable rib knit cuffs
- Sport Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester; Light Steel is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
The 1st Infantry Division is a combined arms division of the United States Army, and is the oldest continuously serving division in the Regular Army. It has seen continuous service since its organization in 1917 during World War I. It was officially nicknamed "The Big Red One" (abbreviated "BRO") after its shoulder patch and is also nicknamed "The Fighting First." The division has also received troop monikers of "The Big Dead One" and "The Bloody First" as puns on the respective officially sanctioned nicknames. It is currently based at Fort Riley, Kansas.