- High-quality sweatshirt that is heavy enough to endure the cold as well as the years
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy instead of the perfect fit, go a size or 2 up
- 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
The 1st Infantry Division is a combined arms division of the United States Army, and is the oldest continuously serving division in the Regular Army. It has seen continuous service since its organization in 1917 during World War I. It was officially nicknamed "The Big Red One" (abbreviated "BRO") after its shoulder patch and is also nicknamed "The Fighting First." The division has also received troop monikers of "The Big Dead One" and "The Bloody First" as puns on the respective officially sanctioned nicknames. It is currently based at Fort Riley, Kansas.