- High-quality sweatshirt that is heavy enough to endure the cold as well as the years
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy instead of the perfect fit, go a size or 2 up
- 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
The Flight Nurse Badge is issued in two different versions, one for the Navy and the other for the Air Force.
To be awarded the Flight Nurse Badge, a service member must be a commissioned officer and a Registered Nurse and
must also complete training normally befitting the award of the Aircrew Badge. Upon completion of prerequisite training,
a service member must complete advanced studies in Aerospace Medicine and be qualified as a military flight nurse.