- 100% comfortSoft cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Coverseamed neck with lay flat collar
- Tag-free neck label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Comfortable rib knit cuffs
- Sport Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester; Light Steel is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
The Flight Nurse Badge is issued in two different versions, one for the Navy and the other for the Air Force.
To be awarded the Flight Nurse Badge, a service member must be a commissioned officer and a Registered Nurse and
must also complete training normally befitting the award of the Aircrew Badge. Upon completion of prerequisite training,
a service member must complete advanced studies in Aerospace Medicine and be qualified as a military flight nurse.