- High-quality sweatshirt that is heavy enough to endure the cold as well as the years
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy instead of the perfect fit, go a size or 2 up
- 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
The U.S. 4th Infantry Regiment ("Warriors") is an infantry regiment in the United States Army.
It has served the United States for approximately two hundred years
Tthe regiment traces its lineage to the original Fourth United States Infantry, which was organized as
the Infantry of the Fourth Sub-Legion on 4 September 1792, only four years after the adoption of the Constitution.
The infantry of the Fourth Sub-Legion fought at Miami Rapids in 1794. In 1796, it was re-designated the Fourth Regiment of the Infantry.